- This amazing numb can be used before and during procudures.
- Use numbing 15-20 minutes, before procedures. Safe for use on the lip and eyebrow.
- *Not to be used on eyes on its own. as pre-numb*
- Clean the area receiving treatment. Dry area completely.
- Apply numbing liquid to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Place an additional, thin layer of numb over the area, if needed.
- Cover the area with plastic wrap. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the numb and keeps it form drying out.
- Do not use If you have any of the followings:1. A known allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
2. A history of severe liver disease or impairment.